Disability Advisory Committee (DAC)
- DAC Helping With Leap Job Recruitment – DAC is working on building working connections with organizations that can share State Leap ob information as it comes available.
Jobs For All
- 2022 DAC Membership – DAC is still recruiting members for 2022.
Interested in making a difference for co-workers and potential employees with any kind of disability?
Consider joining DAC.
The Disability Advisory Committee (DAC) is mandated by Government Code Section 19795(b).
The DAC assists the California Department of Food and Agriculture in its efforts to enhance employment and promotional opportunities, as well as, equal treatment and physical & programmatic access for persons with disabilities.
The DAC focuses its efforts on the following topics:
- Promoting - disability employment awareness.
- Providing ideas and feedback related to CDFA efforts to recruit, retain and provide upward mobility employment.
- Advising the department regarding its provision of a reasonable accommodation.
Upcoming DAC Meeting
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
See the Meeting Notice and Agenda for Zoom Information
Contact: Peggy Blincoe (916) 767-1792
2022 DAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes*:
- 7/13/2022 - Agenda: Pending - Minutes
- 6/8/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
- 5/11/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
- 4/27/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
- 3/9/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
- 2/9/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
- 1/12/2022 - Agenda - Minutes
*Minutes may be drafts and not show approved edits/corrections.