fertilizer research and education program1220 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 • 916-900-5022 • Fax: 916-900-5349 • email@example.com
The Fertilizer Research and Education Program (FREP) funds and facilitates research to advance the environmentally safe and agronomically sound use and handling of fertilizing materials. FREP serves growers, agricultural supply and service professionals, extension personnel, public agencies, consultants, and other interested parties.
- CDFA15-060 – 12/21/2015: CDFA Accepting Concept Proposals for 2016 Fertilizer Research and Education Grants
- CDFA15-053 – 10/30/2015: CDFA Awards Nearly $2 Million for Projects Focused On Nitrogen to Improve Agricultural Fertilizer Management and Water Quality
- California agriculture embracing the ‘Internet of Things’: including FREP’s farming resources
- CDFA15-023 – 5/15/2015: CDFA Announces Vacancies on the Fertilizer Research and Education Program’s Technical Advisory Subcommittee (TASC)
- Growing California Video Series: Strawberry Fields... Forever — featuring FREP-funded project CropManage
- New for the 2015 Growing Season: FREP Brochures Provide Nitrogen Fertilization Guidelines