DMS - Strategic Plan
We, as an important member of the California Department of Food and Agriculture, serve the people of California by aggressively preserving and defending the measurement standards essential in providing the citizens a basis of value comparison and fair competition in the marketplace
To be recognized and respected as a global leader in every one of our disciplines.
- Our employees are our most valuable resource. We are committed to their continued professional development and growth. We will provide them with the resources and training necessary to be successful.
- County sealers and their staff are an integral part of our mission. We value the cooperative and productive partnership we share.
- We actively partner with the National Conference on Weights and Measures and with others who share our mission.
- We value open and honest communication within the organization and with those who are affected by our actions.
- We treat each other with respect and are principled in our daily interactions.
- When we make decisions we value and consider input from all interested parties. Ultimately, we base our decisions on the best available information, science, and law.
- We value our role as an educational and informational resource.
- We embrace innovation and principled change.
- We are individually and collectively responsible for the success of our mission.
Kristin MaceyView her Video