Division of Measurement Standards

Developmental Engine Fuel Variances

The businesses listed below have been granted a variance by the California Department of Food and Agriculture to distribute developmental engine fuels. These businesses may only distribute the fuels to fleet-type centrally fueled vehicle and equipment users, not to the general public.

Request a Variance

If you have any questions, please contact Allan Morrison, Sr. Environmental Scientist, Supervisor, Division of Measurement Standards, (916) 229-3046, allan.morrison@cdfa.ca.gov.