Division of measurement standards6790 Florin Perkins Road, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95828 • 916-229-3000 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Weighmaster Renewal
The Division of Measurement Standards (DMS) offers weighmaster licensees the ability to renew their weighmaster license on the Internet. DMS uses a secure server for processing all online transactions. For security purposes, all transmitted data is encrypted when sent to or from your computer. This prevents the capability of being read by unauthorized parties when transmitted over the Internet.
You are not eligible to renew online if:
- You are applying for a new license. Please complete a Weighmaster Application and mail with required fees.
- You are cancelling your Weighmaster license. Please complete the Cancellation form.
- There is a change in your mailing address.
- There is a change in legal entity or business type.
- There are changes to your principal and/or additional weighing location(s).
- If you are eligible for and intend to use an unattended weighing system as defined in California Business and Professions Code 12737.
You are eligible to renew online if:
- You use Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards.
- You are a licensed weighmaster.
- You are a Junk Dealer/Recycler. However, your license will not be issued until DMS is in receipt of your signed Junk Dealer/Recycler Supplemental Renewal Application and any copies of required business licenses. These documents may be mailed or faxed. Fax: (916) 229-3055.