Registered Service Agency Portal
DMS is developing a new California Registered Service Agency (RSA) self-service online system. This new online system will enable agencies and agents to access agency registrations, agent licenses, and update contact information.
In addition to the above, an RSA will be able to:
- View and print registration certificates
- Update basic contact and business information
- Update locations, agents, and devices serviced
- Submit calibration reports/standards certifications electronically
- Cancel an existing registration and/or apply for a new registration
A Service Agent will be able to:
- View and print an agent license
- Update basic contact information
- Request to associate your name with an agency
- Request to disassociate your name from an agency
The Agencies and Agents will be given access to the new RSA Portal in a phased approach.
Phase 1: Minimum Viable Product (MVP) went live on May 31, 2022. Included in Phase 1 are:
Who renewed their Registration between Jan 1, 2022 and May 20, 2022 will receive an email on May 31, 2022 to login to the new RSA Portal. The Remaining Agencies will be enrolled at the end of Phase 2.
Who have an Active License and are associated with one of the identified Agencies will receive an email on May 31, 2022 to log into the new RSA Portal. The remaining Agents will be enrolled in the weeks following May 31 implementation.
Note: Not all functionalities will be available on May 31, 2022. Full system functionality will be available at the end of Phase 2, which is planned for mid-October 2022.