Registered Service Agency Portal
Division of Measurement Standards
DMS has developed the California Registered Service Agency (RSA) self-service online system. This online system enables agencies and agents to access agency registrations and agent licenses.
A Registered Service Agency can:
- View and print registration certificates
- Update basic contact and business information
- Update locations, agents, and devices serviced
- Submit calibration reports/standards certifications electronically
- Cancel an existing registration and/or apply for a new registration
A Service Agent can:
- View and print an agent license
- Update basic contact information
All active Agencies and Agents have access to the RSA Portal.
Please see the updated User Guide in the Announcement section of this page. The information included in the User Guide will help you navigate the new system.
Questions? Please call (916) 229-3000 or email RSA@cdfa.ca.gov