Infographic Fact Sheets
- Visit California Association of Food Banks (CAFB) to learn how to volunteer or donate to your local food bank.
- Are you a farmer, rancher or shipper with excess produce? Visit the CAFB Farm to Family Program to donate to your local food bank and receive a tax credit.
- California Emergency Foodlink accepts large food donations to deliver to food banks across California.
- The California Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Harvest for All Program is working with Feeding America to help feed millions of Americans who face hunger.
- Hidden Harvest is a produce recovery program that employs low-income farmworkers to “rescue” produce that is left behind in the fields and orchards after harvest in Coachella Valley.
(*Figures mentioned in this video may have changed since the video was created in 2020. Please double-check the cited sources for accuracy.)