Commercial Feed Complaints

Commercial Feed Regulatory Program

Complaints regarding commercial feed for livestock can be submitted by emailing or calling our Compliance Officer at 559-246-0753. Please provide your name, phone number, and a brief description of the issue and CFRP will contact you to initiate an investigation.

Please note that CFRP does not regulate food for domestic pets (e.g., dogs, cats, birds, etc.) and cannot investigate pet food complaints. Complaints regarding fresh/frozen pet food should be directed to CDFA's Meat, Poultry & Egg Safety Branch. Complaints regarding processed pet food should be directed to the California Department of Public Health.