Applies to nursery stock grown or maintained within ACP Quarantine
QC Permit 1353
Permit for the intrastate movement of ACP host propagative material/plants from an ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone.
QC Permit 1359
Permit for the intrastate movement of ACP host budwood/buds without leaves or cuttings with leaves from an ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone.
QC Permit 1378
Permit for the movement of untreated, untagged nursery stock from an USDA approved screen house or production nursery intended for planting within the same ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone.
QC Permit 1380
Permit for the intrastate movement of nursery stock from ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone 2 to ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone 3 and not from an USDA approved exclusionary facility.
QC Permit 1431
Permit for the intrastate movement of treated, untagged nursery stock from USDA approved screen house to USDA approved screen house or a receiving nursery within an ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone.
QC Permit 1464
Under QC Master Permit 1464, movement of regulated articles in the form of bulk citrus within or from an ACP Bulk Citrus Regional Quarantine Zone, may be moved when transported inside a fully enclosed vehicle or completely safeguarded.
Nurseries Located in ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone 1
Compliance agreement is issued and maintained by the local county agricultural commissioner. Nurseries in ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zone 1 may treat ACP host nursery stock prior to shipment into ACP Nursery Regional Quarantine Zones 2 or 3 at the request of the receiving nursery.
Participation in the Citrus Nursery Stock Cleanliness Program is mandatory for any person who produces any citrus propagative material, including seed. All citrus propagative materials must be obtained from source trees registered with this program or from the Citrus Clonal Protection Program at UC Riverside.
All structure breaches, quarantine violations, and other regulatory incidents are reviewed by the CDFA-USDA cooperative citrus risk assessment team:
- Requirements for Interstate Movement
- Requirements for Interstate Movement from a Federally Approved Screen House (Federal Order): Exclusionary facilities can be approved either inside or outside of an ACP quarantine area after nursery is issued a compliance agreement.
- ACP Pre-Quarantine Certification - Pest Exclusion Advisory 06-2013 Exclusionary facilities may be certified prior to establishment of an ACP quarantine area. Pre-quarantine certification would permit the facility to immediately continue shipping citrus nursery stock should it be included in an ACP quarantine. Pre-quarantine certification is conducted by the local county agricultural commission through a compliance agreement.
- FAQ – ACP/HLB Quarantines
Federally Approved Exclusionary Facility:
Voluntary HLB Sampling and Testing Protocol: Exclusionary facilities either APHIS approved or pre-approved for ACP are eligible for this voluntary program. Participation and completion of this program would keep a nursery facility eligible to ship citrus nursery stock should the facility be included in an HLB quarantine area.
- Pest Exclusion Advisory 01-2020 – Voluntary HLB Sampling and Testing
- USDA HLB Survey Protocol in an Exclusionary Facility
Sign Up for Updates
- What to Expect when CDFA is Inspecting, Trapping and Treating
- English | Spanish | Chinese | Vietnamese
- Health Questions and Answers - CoreTect®
- English | Spanish
- Health Questions and Answers - Merit®2F
- Health Questions and Answers - Tempo®SC Ultra
Asian Citrus Psyllid Plant Pest Threat
Learn about the threat to California citrus from the Asian citrus psyllid insect pest, carrier of Huanglongbing or yellow shoot disease, a lethal plant pathogen. (1:00:00)
CDFA Entomology Lab Plant Pest Information USDA/APHIS Save Our Citrus USDA