Licenses, Permits, Dairy Exemption Numbers, Registrations
We have a very diverse division that issues many forms of licenses and permits. These have been defined as follows:
- A license is a document that is issued for multiple occurrences of the same act.
- A permit is a document that is issued for a one time usage or act.
Our licensing and permits range from Livestock Interstate Movement entry permits and Livestock Brand Registration, to Milk and Dairy Soft Serve products and pet food inedible product importers. For more information, please contact one of our offices.
What do you need to apply for, obtain a permit for, or register?
Animals, Livestock & Biologics
- California Animal Health Laboratory Certification Program
- Commercial Blood Bank Registration
- Cattle Pasture to Pasture Permit
- Dairy Exemption Application
- Livestock Brand Application
- Livestock Brand Renewal On-line on a secure site
- Mobil Slaughterer Registration Application
- Registered Cattle Feedlot Application
- USDA APHIS Form 7001
- Working Horse Permit
- 40-Mile Cattle SpecialTransportation Permit
- 50-Mile Cattle Out of State Pasture Permit
Meat Products & Grease
- Egg Handlers Registration Application
- Egg Handlers Registration Renewal
- Egg Container Brand Application
- Application for Egg Container Brand Registration
- USDA Custom Exempt Meat Establishment Registration
- USDA Custom Exempt Poultry Establishment Registration
- Custom Livestock Slaughter
- Meat Processing
- Poultry Plant License
- Pet Food License(s)
- Dead Animal Hauler
- Collection Center License
- Renderer License
- Request for Survey for Rendering Facility
- Request for Survey for Meat and Poultry Inspection
- Livestock Meat Inspector
- Poultry Meat Inspector
- Processing Inspector
- Grease (IKG) Transporter for Commercial Use
- Grease (IKG) Transporter for Personal Use
- Renderer Truck Reg.
- Inedible Transporters Reg.
- Inedible Permit App.
- Permit to Remove Inedibles
- Collection Center Truck Reg.
- Permit to Ship Inedible Product for Pet Food
- Application and Permit to Obtain Specimens from Official
- Daily And Monthly Processing Report
- Daily Report of Poultry, Rabbits and Ratites Inspected
- General Facility Notes
- Label Formulation and Approval
- Manifest Order Request Form
- Monthly Report - Processing Operations At State Inspected Meat and Poultry Official Establishments
- Monthly Summary Poultry, Rabbits, and Ratites Slaughtered, Inspected And Processed
- Monthly Summary - Livestock Slaughtered And Inspected
- Permit to Ship Inedibles
- Schedule of Operations
- Sewage Disposal Approval Form Letter
- Smokehouse Chart
- Specimen Permit