CDFA Plant Health

Vertebrates: University of California - Cooperative Extension


In offices in almost every California county; Extension Wildlife Specialists at UC Davis (Terry Salmon, Desley Whisson) and Hopland Research and Extension Cente (Bob Timm).


 bullet For location of county extension offices

 bullet For Davis

 bullet For Hopland


Provide advice and information on wildlife damage control, conduct applied research to help solve wildlife damage problems; organize and participate in workshops and training sessions, develop written and other materials to educate interested parties in appropriate and effective control methods.

Contact Them

 bullet For advice and information on specific wildlife damage control techniques
   and strategies.

 bullet For direction on contacts, other sources of information, or the appropriate
   person/agency to contact.

 bullet When you have a wildlife damage situation that may require research.