Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
Mission Statement: Cultivate a culture of excellence, respect, and professionalism, and a work environment free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Vision Statement: That CDFA's goals as a Department are realized by creating a fair, safe, diverse, and equitable environment for all staff, stakeholders, and customers.
- OCR Documents - OCR polices, procedures, complaint forms, and other information
- DAC - The Disability Advisory Committee (DAC) advises the Secretary on all disability issues affecting CDFA employees
- DEI - The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee (DEI) assists the department in promoting and fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion within CDFA
- Violence, Threats of Violence, Bullying and Hostility - Policy, complaint form, violence/threat incident reporting.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Message from the Office of Civil Rights
The California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) is committed to providing equal access to employment and departmental services, upward mobility opportunities, and a discrimination- free environment. The Office of Civil Rights reflects this commitment and is available to assist the employees, supervisors, managers, job applicants, stakeholders, and consumers of CDFA, the District Agricultural Associations, and other related entities.
Please contact the Office of Civil Rights email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 654-1005, if you have questions or concerns regarding the CDFA's Civil Rights policies or programs.