Governmental Organizational Relationship
- California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) - A state agency responsible for the oversight of California's agricultural industry, including the network of California fairs.
- Fairs and Expositions (F&E), a Branch within the Division of Marketing Services --Provides fiscal and policy oversight of the network of California fairs and ensures the best use of available funding and services.
- California Horse Racing Board (CHRB) - Regulates pari-mutuel wagering, to promote the horse racing and breeding industries, and to maximize State of California tax revenues. CHRB provides regulatory oversight to six privately owned race tracks, nine racing fairs, and twenty simulcast-only facilities.
- District Agricultural Association (DAA) - Holds fairs, expositions, and exhibitions to highlight various industries, enterprises, resources, and products of the state.
- California Exposition and State Fair (Cal Expo) - A state agency in Sacramento responsible for holding the annual California State Fair, expositions and exhibitions to highlight various industries, enterprises, resources, and products of the state.
County Government or Not-for-Profit
- County Fairs - Holds fairs to highlight a county's natural and agricultural resources.
- Citrus Fruit Fairs - Holds annual fairs to celebrate the citrus fruit harvest.