Milk Handler License & Bond Forms

Milk Handler License

Every person who purchases, handles, or receives bulk unprocessed or pasteurized manufacturing or market milk for the purpose of manufacture, processing, sale, or other handling, must have a milk handler processor license. The license is required by the owner, agent, broker, or intermediary purchasing unprocessed or pasteurized bulk milk (including Cream or Condensed Skim) from a producer (including a cooperative), a producer-handler, or another handler.

Distributor (Handler) License

CDFA is no longer issuing distributor licenses.

Pending Handler License Actions

No action at this time.