Interactive Identification Keys
- Timely and accurate diagnosis of plant pests, weeds, and diseases, and evaluation of seed quality and viability.
- Expert consultation for pest prevention programs and for external clientele.
- Services for the improvement of plant quality and for export of agricultural products.
- Cutting edge research on the identification and characterization of new pest and disease species, and on the methodologies to improve diagnostic procedures.
- Maintenance and curation of critical scientific resources, including the California State Collection of Arthropods, the Herbarium, the Seed Herbarium, and plant disease collections.