California Citrus Pest And Disease Prevention Committee (CCPDPC)
The committee was created to advise the Secretary and the agricultural industry about efforts to combat serious pests and diseases that threaten the State's citrus crop. Most recently, for example, California's citrus growers are confronting the arrival of the Asian citrus psyllid, a tiny pest that can spread the fatal citrus disease huanglongbing.
- Weds. • 8/21/19 • Outreach Subcommittee Meeting • 1:30 p.m.
- Tues. • 8/13/19 • Finance Subcommittee Meeting • 10:00 a.m.
- Agendas | Minutes | Calendar Archives
- 2018-2019 CPDPC Meeting Calendar
- 2018-2019 CPDPC Subcommittee Meeting Calendar
- 2017-2018 CPDPC Meeting Calendar
- 2017-2018 CPDPC Subcommittee Meeting Calendar
Sign Up for Updates
- What to Expect when CDFA is Inspecting, Trapping and Treating
- Health Questions and Answers - CoreTect®
- Health Questions and Answers - Merit®
- Health Questions and Answers - Tempo®
Asian Citrus Psyllid Plant Pest Threat
Learn about the threat to California citrus from the Asian citrus psyllid insect pest, carrier of Huanglongbing or yellow shoot disease, a lethal plant pathogen. (1:00:00)