MARKET ENFORCEMENT FORMS
The MISSION of the Market Enforcement Branch is to objectively enforce laws enacted to ensure confidence and stability in the agricultural marketplace and to protect against unfair business practices between producers, handlers, and processors of California farm products.
LICENSING FORMS (PDF files):
- Instructions for completing License Applications
- 28-003 Application for License
- 28-004 Application for Agent's License
- 28-005 Corporate Officer Designation
- 28-006 Commission Merchant / Broker Charges