Dairy Licenses — Applications and Permits
Milk Handler License
Every person who purchases, handles, or receives bulk unprocessed or pasteurized manufacturing or market milk for the purpose of manufacture, processing, sale, or other handling, must have a milk handler processor license. The license is required by the owner, agent, broker, or intermediary purchasing unprocessed or pasteurized bulk milk (including Cream or Condensed Skim) from a producer (including a cooperative), a producer-handler, or another handler.
- New Milk Handler Application
- Renewal Milk Handler Application
- Instructions for Completion of Milk Handler Applications
- Milk Handler Bond Form
- Milk Handler Credit Card Payments (for license renewals only)
Distributor (Handler) License
Every handler, broker, agent, non-profit cooperative, or delivery route operator that sells milk, cream, or other dairy products to wholesale customers, provided 50% or more of their business is related to milk and dairy product distribution.
- New Distributor (Handler) Application
- Renewal Distributor (Handler) Application
- Instructions for Completion of Distributor (Handler) Applications
- Distributor (Handler) Credit Card Payments (for license renewals only)