Acp/HLB Quarantine information for nurseries• Pest Hotline: 1-800-491-1899
For questions or information regarding any of the following or to request a compliance agreement or permit, please contact CDFA Pest Exclusion at email@example.com or call
(Applies to nursery stock grown or maintained within ACP Quarantine)
- Exhibit ACP-NS1: Nursery Stock Grown in an Exclusionary Facility/Screenhouse
- Exhibit ACP-NS: Nursery Stock (Interstate Movement)
- Exhibit ACP-NP: Production Nursery Stock:
- Exhibit ACP-NR: Retail Nursery Stock
- Exhibit ACP-M: Farmers’ Market and Swap Meet Nursery Stock Vendor
- Exhibit ACP-R: Regulated Articles (ACP Host List)
QC Permit 1353
Permit for the intrastate movement of ACP host propagative material/plants from the ACP quarantine areas.
QC Permit 1359
Permit for the intrastate movement of ACP host budwood/buds without leaves from the ACP quarantine areas.
QC Permit 1378
Permit for the movement of untreated, untagged nursery stock from an USDA approved screen house or production nursery intended for planting within a contiguous ACP interior quarantine area.
QC Permit 1380
Permit for the intrastate movement of nursery stock from one ACP quarantine area to a separate non-contiguous ACP quarantine area and not from an USDA approved exclusionary facility.
QC Permit 1401
Permit for the intrastate movement of ACP host cuttings with leaves from the ACP quarantine areas.
QC Permit 1431
Permit for the intrastate movement of treated, untagged nursery stock from USDA approved screen house to USDA approved screen house or a receiving nursery within the ACP quarantine area.
(Nurseries Located Outside of the ACP Quarantine)
- Treatment Protocol (PDF)
Compliance agreement is issued and maintained by the local county agricultural commissioner. Nurseries located outside of the ACP quarantine may treat ACP host nursery stock prior to shipment into a quarantine area at the request of the receiving nursery.
Participation in the Citrus Nursery Stock Cleanliness Program is mandatory for any person who produces any citrus propagative material, including seed. All citrus propagative materials must be obtained from source trees registered with this program or from the Citrus Clonal Protection Program at UC Riverside.
All structure breaches, quarantine violations, and other regulatory incidents are reviewed by the CDFA-USDA cooperative citrus risk assessment team:
- Requirements for Interstate Movement
- Requirements for Interstate Movement from a Federally Approved Screen House (Federal Order): Exclusionary facilities can be approved either inside or outside of an ACP quarantine area after nursery is issued a compliance agreement.
- ACP Pre-Quarantine Certification - Pest Exclusion Advisory 06-2013
Exclusionary facilities may be certified prior to establishment of an ACP quarantine area. Pre-quarantine certification would permit the facility to immediately continue shipping citrus nursery stock should it be included in an ACP quarantine. Pre-quarantine certification is conducted by the local county agricultural commission through a compliance agreement.
- FAQ – ACP/HLB Quarantines
Voluntary HLB Sampling and Testing Protocol:
Exclusionary facilities either APHIS approved or pre-approved for ACP are eligible for this voluntary program. Participation and completion of this program would keep a nursery facility eligible to ship citrus nursery stock should the facility be included in an HLB quarantine area.
- Pest Exclusion Advisory 05-2016 (PDF) – Voluntary HLB Sampling and Testing
- USDA HLB Survey Protocol in an Exclusionary Facility (PDF)