Vertebrates: Program Details3294 Meadowview Road, Sacramento, CA 95832 • 916-654-0768 • email@example.com Pest Hotline: 1-800-491-1899
This project maintains a staff of biologists with expertise in regulatory weed and vertebrate pest eradication and suppression programs directed at vertebrate pests of limited distribution. Project also provides general supervision, technical assistance and training in vertebrate pest control to county agricultural commissioner personnel engaged in regulatory vertebrate pest control activities.
Vertebrate Pest Control Research Advisory Committee (VPCRAC) Meeting
- No meeting at this time
Agencies to Contact Regarding Wildlife Damage Problems
- University of California Cooperative Extension
- County Agricultural Commissioner's Office
- USDA APHIS Wildlife Services
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Department of Public Health: Vector-Borne Disease Section and Veterinary Public Health Section
For Problems Regarding Vertebrate Pest Control
- First contact your local County Agricultural Commissioner for information or assistance.
- Find your County Agricultural Commissioners