Learn about the threat to California citrus from the Asian citrus psyllid insect pest, carrier of Huanglongbing or yellow shoot disease, a lethal plant pathogen. (2:06)
Asian Citrus Psyllid (ACP)
REGULATION AND QUARANTINE BOUNDARIES
• Pest Hotline: 1-800-491-1899
The Asian citrus psyllid (ACP) is a pest that acts as a carrier or vector spreading "huanglongbing" (HLB), a devastating disease of citrus trees. This bacterial disease is transmitted to healthy trees by the psyllid after it feeds on infected plant tissue.
- ACP State Interior Quarantine (PDF)
- HLB Quarantine Information (Maps)
- ACP/HLB Quarantine Information for Nurseries
- ACP-Free Compliance Standards (Documents)
TIP: If you have trouble opening a PDF, right-click on the document and save onto your desktop before opening it. Download Free PDF Reader
Quarantine Map Overview
Options available for viewing the quarantine boundary maps:
- State Overview (PDF): For Reference Only. This map shows all grids in entire state.
- State Overview Map with Grids and Links (PDF): Map containing grid numbers linking to specific areas in California.
- Active Quarantines Web Application - 9/7/17
- ACP Overall Quarantine Boundary Layer (Google Earth File) - 9/7/17
- Boundary Maps: See "MAPS" section below. Click on a grid number to open map to specific area in California.
- Entire Counties of: Fresno, Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Tulare County, Ventura
And, the entire counties of:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Tulare County