Learn about the threat to California citrus from the Asian citrus psyllid insect pest, carrier of Huanglongbing or yellow shoot disease, a lethal plant pathogen.(2:06)
Asian Citrus Psyllid (ACP)
QUARANTINE INFORMATION (Regulated Establishments Section)
• Pest Hotline: 1-800-491-1899
The Asian citrus psyllid (ACP) is a pest that acts as a carrier or vector spreading "huanglongbing" (HLB), a devastating disease of citrus trees. This bacterial disease is transmitted to healthy trees by the psyllid after it feeds on infected plant tissue.
• Return to main Regulations and Quarantine Boundaries information page.
Regulated Establishments – Nursery Stock
Regulated Establishments – Bulk Citrus and Mandarin with Stem and Leaf
- Approved Green Waste Receivers and Transporters
- Approved Receivers of Bulk Citrus (Outside ACP Quarantine Area)
- Approved Shippers of Bulk Citrus (From Inside ACP Quarantine Area)
- Approved Packers/Growers/Transporters of Mandarins with Stems and Leaves
- Federally Approved Screenhouses
- ACP Regulation and Quarantine Boundaries (Return to Information and Maps)
TIP: If you have trouble opening a PDF, right-click on the document and save onto your desktop before opening it. Download Free PDF Reader