News Release: CDFA Announces Public Licensing Workshops for Cannabis Cultivators in March and April
SACRAMENTO, March 15, 2018 — The California Department of Food and Agriculture’s CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Division will host seven public workshops throughout California starting on March 27. CDFA will provide guidance on how to complete the annual cannabis cultivation license application, including information on business-entity structure documentation, bond forms, criminal history, fees, local-authorization documents, and diagram requirements.
The workshops will be in an open-house format to allow participants the opportunity to ask questions about their individual applications. CalCannabis will be joined by staff from the State Water Resources Control Board and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
All workshops are scheduled from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., except the Weaverville location, which is from noon to 3 p.m. The workshops are free and pre-registration is not required. The dates and locations include:
1) Tuesday, March 27, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Riverside County, University of California, Riverside, Palm Desert Center, 75080 Frank Sinatra Drive, Palm Desert 92211
2) Wednesday, March 28, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Santa Barbara County, Santa Barbara Veterans' Memorial Building, 112 West Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara 93101
3) Thursday, March 29, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Monterey County, California State University, Monterey Bay, at Salinas City Center, 1 Main Street, Salinas 93901
4) Monday, April 2, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Yolo County, West Sacramento Galleria, 1110 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento 95691
5) Wednesday, April 4, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Mendocino County, Ukiah Valley Conference Center, 200 South School Street, Ukiah 95482
6) Thursday, April 5, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Humboldt County, River Lodge Conference Center, 1800 Riverwalk Drive, Fortuna 95540
7) Friday, April 6, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.—Trinity County, Veterans' Memorial Hall, 103 Memorial Drive, Weaverville 96093
For more information on CDFA’s CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Division, or to sign up for email alerts for updates as they become available, please visit the CalCannabis website.