California Department of Food and Agriculture Pre-Regulatory Meeting Schedule
The Medical Cannabis Cultivation Program has scheduled eight stakeholder meetings in September.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture is pleased to announce that they will be conducting eight public scoping workshops throughout the State in September to provide the public an opportunity to learn more about the environmental impact review process and regulations developed for the Medical Cannabis Cultivation Program (MCCP), and to gather public comments on the Program. The workshops are intended to gather valuable feedback from the public to help shape the environmental impact review and regulations for MCCP.
For details regarding the MCCP meetings on medical cannabis cultivation only, please use this link
- Tuesday, September 13 - Sacramento - 4- 7PM
- Wednesday, September 14 - Redding - 4- 7PM
- Thursday, September 15 - Eureka - 4- 7PM
- Tuesday, September 20 - Oakland 4- 7PM
- Wednesday, September 21 - San Luis Obispo - 4- 7PM
- Thursday, September 22 - Coalinga - 4- 7PM
- Tuesday, September 27 - Pasadena - 4- 7PM
- Wednesday, September 28 - Desert Hot Springs - 4- 7PM