Citrus Nursery Stock Pest Cleanliness Program
The Citrus Nursery Stock Pest Cleanliness Program is a mandatory program for citrus nursery sources. All source trees for citrus propagative materials must meet the testing and maintenance requirements for this program.
Any citrus nursery stock production that does not meet the requirements of this Program may be subject to enforcement action by CDFA or the County Agricultural Commissioner.
- UCR Citrus Clonal Protection Program (CCPP)
- ACP/HLB Quarantine Information for Nurseries
- USDA's Save Our Citrus Homepage
- USDA's Frequently Asked Questions regarding ACP/HLB Quarantines
- California Citrus Nursery Board (CCNB)
- California Citrus Nursery Society (CCNS)
- California Citrus Pest and Disease Prevention Committee (CCPDPC)
1220 N Street, Room 344
Sacramento, CA 95814
Ph: (916) 654-0435
Fax: (916) 654-5046