Pest Exclusion Branch• 1220 "N" Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
• 916-654-0312 • email@example.com
• Pest Hotline: 1-800-491-1899
The mission of Pest Exclusion is to keep exotic agricultural and environmental pests out of the state of California and to prevent or limit the spread of newly discovered pests within the state. To accomplish this mission, the Branch has two roles: (1) quarantine regulatory compliance and enforcement and (2) service to the agriculture industry and the public.
- Exterior Pest Exclusion oversees border station inspections of all commercial and private vehicles entering the state;
- Interior Pest Exclusion oversees enforcement of quarantines, inspection of packages at parcel carrier terminals and phytosanitary certification of exports; and
- Nursery, Seed and Quality Cotton oversees licensing, pest cleanliness, registration and certification, truth in labeling and quality cotton.