Inedible Kitchen Grease Program
The Meat, Poultry and Egg Safety Branch (MPES) has an Inedible Kitchen Grease Program (IKGP). This program exists to:
- deter theft and enforce laws pertaining to Inedible Kitchen Grease.
New Inedible Kitchen Grease Program
- deter the illegal disposal of Inedible Kitchen Grease that may damage our environment or sewage systems.
- Please call our hotline at 855-Hit-Grease or the Meat, Poultry and Egg Inspection Branch, (916) 900-5004
- You may report a grease theft now at our online grease theft reporting web site www.hitgreasetheft.cdfa.ca.gov
- You can also contact us to report theft by email at HitGreaseTheft@cdfa.ca.gov
Contact us for more information:
California Department of Food and Agriculture
Animal Health and Food Safety Services: Meat, Poultry and Egg Safety Branch
1220 N Street
Sacramento, California 95814
Telephone: (916) 900-5004
Fax: (916) 900-5334
or send an email to: email@example.com